Application Deadline: Oct 29, 2016
YETU Microfinance Bank PLC with branches A Mbagala and Mzizima in Das es Salaam; Mngeta in Morogoro and agencies namely Zanzibar, Kilwa, lindi, Ruaha, Yombo-Vituka and Ifakara seeks to recruit suitable candidate for the post of.
CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR
REPORTING TO: Functionally- Board of Directors and Administratively to Managing Director
DUTIES & RESPONSIEIUTIES;
· Prepare annual plan, budgets and objectives of the internal audit
· Plans financial, regulatory, compliance and operational reviews/audits
· Coordinate work on risk, legal and compliance and other related activities
· Conducts risks assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks
· Perform audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques
· Analyze and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment
· Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement
· Document audit results in accordance with best practices in Audits
· Prepare timely audit reports for Management, the Audit Committee and the Board
· Act as a liaison person with external auditors
· Assess, evaluate and promote compliance with internal YETU Policies and procedures
· Contribute as appropriate in the yearend Financial audit with the external auditor
· Research on new approaches of internal audit (e.g. Basel 9, Market Risks, BOT Guidelines, financial instruments etc)
· Conduct field audit work according to annual plans and budget
· Communicate internal audit findings to branch stuff including training on correct procedures.
· Other task; as may be assigned by Management and the board
• Bachelors Degree A Commerce, Accounting or Finance from a recognized university;
• Certified Public Accountants CPA(T) ;
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• At least three (3) years hands on experience in audit function in a banking sector
• Experience in a Microfinance Institution is an added advantage
All letters of application accompanied with relevant copies of certificates, CV, and at least three referees addressed to the undersigned to reach her not later than 29th October, 2016.
Human Resource Officer,
YETU Microfinance PLC,
DAR ES SALAAM
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.