THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING
2017 GLOBAL KOREA SCHOLARSHIP FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE
The National Institute for International Education (NIIED) under the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Korea invites applications from qualified Tanzanians to apply for 2017 Global Korea Scholarship: Korean Government Scholarship Program for International Students for an Undergraduate Degree (2017 Undergraduate GKS) tenable in the Republic of Korea for academic year 2017 - 2022.
• Be Tanzanians;
• be under 25 years as of March, 2017 (Should be born after March, 1992);
• have a good health both physically and mentally;
• have good passes in their Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination preferably Division I;
Those who have already achieved a Bachelor’s degree or admitted in any Higher Education Institutions are NOT ELIGIBLE.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
• After filling the application forms, produce three sets of photocopies with their attachments so that in total you have four sets of application forms.
• Submit your application forms to the
Embassy of the Republic of Korea, 19th Floor Golden Jubilee Towers, Ohio Street, City Centre,
P. O. Box 1154,
Dar es Salaam.
Deadline for submission of applications to the Embassy is 17th October, 2016.
Click HERE to download the advertisement in PDF format. Make sure you have PDF reader installed in your device.
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============