Political Desk Officer and Translator from 02 January 2017
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Analysis of the political developments in Tanzania and the EAC
• Analysis of mainstream media communications in Kiswahili language
• Translating articles of political relevance and official documents from Kiswahili into English or German
• Contact with the Tanzanian government and public authorities on administrative Matters
• Assistance and support during the preparation and implementation of programmers For official visitors and delegations
Required qualifications, competences and experience
• Secondary school education
• Bachelor degree from a recognized university and at least five years of relevant Professional experience in a comparable position
• Good working knowledge of computer applications
• Very good written and oral knowledge of English, Kiswahili, ideally some knowledge Of German
• Politeness and helpfulness
Interested candidates are invited to send their application letter in hard copy together with their CV and copies of certificates addressed to:
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany,
Attn. Mr Hoist Triller,
P.O. Box 9541,
Dar es Salaam, by 31 St October 2016 latest.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Source: The Citizen 26 September 2016
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793