Invitation for Tenders
Date: 15th September, 2016
1. The Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar through Kizimbani Agricultural Training Institute owns a parcel of land situated at Bagamoyo District, Tanzania Mainland: that it now intends to dispose.
2. The Director of Kizimbani Agricultural Training Institute now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Service Providers of Land Services for Financing, Planning, Marketing and Selling of KATI’s Piece of Land.
3. Tendering will be conducted through the Non Consultant Services procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2006 - Government Notice No. 62 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Director, Kizimbani Agricultural Training Institute from 8.00 hours and 15.30 hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays
5. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings 2,000,00(fDO. Payment should be by Cash.
6. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration in the format provided in the Tendering Documents.
7. All Tenders in one original plus three copies property filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the Procurement Office, Kizimbani Agricultural Training Institute, Kizimbani, Zanzibar at or before 14:00 hours on 14th October 2016. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend the opening at Conference Room of Kizimbani Agricultural Training Institute, Kizimbani, Zanzibar.
8. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, and not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
KIZIMBANI AGRICULTURAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
Source: The Guardian September 16,2016
Follow us on Instagram
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.