SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN MEXICO FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017
1.0 Call for Application
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill two positions for Undergraduate scholarships tenable in Mexico for the academic year 2017.
2. FIELD OF STUDY
• Have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have obtained an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant subjects;
• Not be admitted in Higher learning institutions;
• Not be older than 25 years of age by September 2016; and
• Have good health.
4. SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL
• Not be allowed to change and be admitted to local Universities.
• Have to purchase own ticket to Mexico and return ticket after completion of studies;
• Have to meet monthly Top Up Allowance.
Needy students may apply for a loan from the Higher Education Students Loans Board to cover the above items.
5. MODE OF APPLICATION
• All applicants must attach certified copies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts and Birth Certificate; and
• Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or e – mail.
6. Please refer to the following links to review the details of the scholarship program, its benefits and selection criteria, as well as participating education institutions.
7. All applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM.
so as to reach him not later than 08th September, 2016.
Follow us on Instagram
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793