THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN MOROCCO FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR
1.0 CALL FOR APPLICATION
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for Undergraduate scholarships
tenable in Morocco for the year 2016/2017 in the Agency Marocaine de Corporation
Internationale – AMCT.
• Have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have obtained an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant subjects.
• Not be admitted in Higher learning institutions
• Not be older than 25 years of age by September 2016
• Have good health
3. SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL:
• Not be allowed to change and be admitted to local Universities.
• Have to purchase own ticket to Morroco and return ticket after completion of studies.
• Have to meet FEES registration of Dirhams 450.
• Have to meet monthly Top Up Allowance.
Needy students may apply for a loan from the Higher Education Students Loans Board to cover the above items.
4. MODE OF APPLICATION
• All applicants must attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, and Birth Certificates
• Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or e – mail.
5. For a detailed list of Universities and application please visit:
- Agency Marocaine de Ccooperation Internationale: www.Amci.net.ma
- Ministere de I’Enseignment Superieur, de la Recheche Scientifique et de la
Formation des Cadres: www.enssup.gov.ma
- Ministere de I’Education Nationale: www.men.gov.ma
All application letters should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for applications is 10th September, 2016.
Follow us on Instagram
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793