Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a locally registered NGO first established in 1994. It is the largest indigenous provider of disability and rehabilitation services in the country. CCBRT aims to empower people with disabilities and their families, improve their quality of life, and ensure access to medical and rehabilitative treatment. Committed to preventing disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare activities and is currently constructing a Maternity and Newborn Hospital which will serve as a referral center for high risk and emergency deliveries in the region of Dar es Salaam and the Eastern Zone of Tanzania.
We are looking to hire a Production In charge, for our Disability Hospital in optical department. This role requires candidates with knowledge on spectacles production and sells.
• Create and enter data in the production module-SAP.
• Analyze, prepare and maintain production reports and records.
• Assist his/her colleagues in sales team and workshop technician in their daily routine work.
• Adhere to guidelines and the protocols linked to Optical business process.
• Identify emergency orders and facilitate accordingly.
• Provide proper guidance to customers in terms of any query.
• Co-ordinate between sales, store and workshop units.
• Guide optical sales team in regard to special prescriptions.
• Explain and correct any mistakes detected in the sales and production order.
• Handling customers complaints regarding glasses and provide appropriate assistance.
• Responsible for safety and custodian of the optical equipment.
• Maintain clean working environment
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• Degree in Business Administration/Commerce/Diploma in Optometry with IT Knowledge
• Knowledge in Production.
• At least 3 years working experience
• ERP experience is added advantage
• Competent on customer care
• Good communication skills in English and Swahili
CCBRT seeks to recruit individuals who are passionate about the work they do, who are compassionate in character and who have excellent standards of competency. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. Please submit your curriculum vitae with two references and maximum one page cover letter on why you believe you are the right candidate for this position. Please send your application via email to:email@example.com indicate job reference number: 2016-05.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 10thAugust 2016