Applications are invited from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the vacant positions at the SUMAIT University. The posts are:-
Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer in the following specializations
• Physics – Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer (one post)
• Mathematics – Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer (one post)
• Counseling Psychology – Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer (one post)
Lecturer. Applicant must be a holder of a PhD or equivalent with teaching experience at recognized University or institution of higher learning.
Assistant Lecturer. Candidate must bea holder of a Masters degree preference will be given to a person with a teaching experience.
Duties and responsibilities.
• Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer
• Teach undergraduate students
• Conduct seminars and tutorials
• Do research and publish in their area of specialization.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
Salary and Remuneration Very attractive for the successful candidates.
Mode of application Applicants should submit their applications supported by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of theircertificates, two photographs of passport size, names and addresses of three referees who can be contacted for reference.
Applications should be addressed to:
Acting Deputy Vice Chancellor,
Administration and Finance.
P.O. Box 19331 Zanzibar.
Source: Mwananchi 10 August 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.