Presidential Trust Fund (PTF) is a Financial Institution, established by the Government of Tanzania, in 1984 under the Trustees Incorporation Ordinance, Chapter, 375. The objective of PTF is to promote self-help and self-employment spirit to marginalized Tanzanians, especially, to empower youths and women in Tanzania by providing innovative financial and non financial services through a team of competent staff, in ensuring wealth creation to the beneficiaries. Presidential Trust Fund invites competent, energetic, self motivated for the below analyzed and seeks to appoint dedicated, highly organized and qualified candidates for the following positions:-
I. HEAD OF OPERATIONS
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
1. Degree in Banking, Accountancy, Economics or Business Administration from recognized Institute. Masters Degree in Business Administration is added advantage.
2. Having trained in the knowledge and clear understanding of procedures, regulations policies and laws governing the microfinance sector.
3. Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
4. Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
5. Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
6. Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
7. Experience of at least eighty isl years proven- experience in reputable Microfinance institution five ( 5) of which in a senior management position.
1. To manage credit portfolio
2. To coordinate and organize the operations
3. To maintain consistence and protect the portfolio from fraud.
II. INTERNAL AUDITOR.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFICATION
1. Graduate in Accountancy from recognized institution and holder of CPA (T) or its equivalent qualification.
2. Registered with NBAA in the category of Certified Public Accountant.
3. At least ten (5) years proven experience as an Accountant/Auditor, three (3) of which as senior Auditor/Accountant in a reputable organization.
1. To ensure timely preparation of work programmers for the audit of the departments and monitoring audit work to ensure efficient execution of work;
2. To perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations;
3. To formulate and recommend short and medium term plans of the Internal Audit -Section;
4. To keep the Chief Executive Officer informed at all times the progress and problems of the internal audit unit and the whole Fund in relation to audit work;
5. To set and continuously evaluate departments performance with the aim of maintaining high standard and keep the staff morale high;
6. To assess the degree of adherence to Fund's policies and regulations by different departments.
Ill. PROCUREMENT OFFICER
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFICATION
1. Bachelor degree in Procurement,
2. Registered with Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technician Board (PSPTB)
1. To development PTF procurement strategy
2. To creation and manage short, mid, and long term goals and objectives
3. Liaise with PTF's service providers.
4. Management of procurement during sourcing, contracting, supplier management, and support PTF internal procurement activities.
5. To ensure that stocks are well secured against all risks.
6. Development of benchmarks and scorecards to be used for continuous improvement of purchasing processes.
Send your application and C.V to the underlined address:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
PRESIDENTIAL TRUST FUND FOR SELF RELIANCE
PLOT 54A UPOROTO STREET
P.O.BOX 70000, DAR-ES-SALAAM
The deadline to send the applications is 16th September, 2016.
SOURCE: Daily News 29 August 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793