SOKOINE UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE
Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) is a Public University established under the Universities Act, 2005 and SUA Charter of 2007. The term of office of the current Vice Chancellor will come to an end on 5th October, 2016 and the University hereby invites competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following position:-
JOB TITLE: VICE CHANCELLOR
RESPONSIBLE TO: THE SUA COUNCIL
WORK STATION: MAIN CAMPUS SUA, MOROGORO
TENURE: FIVE YEARS; CAN BE RE-APPOINTED FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWO TERMS SUBJECT TO POSITIVE PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL
The applicant should hold a PhD from accredited University and have attained a status of Professor or Associate Professor; or Senior Academician and should have an outstanding academic and administrative experience at a Senior Management level in higher education institutions.
• Responsible to the Council for the dynamic management of the academic and administrative affairs of the University, including formulation of policy for consideration by, and implementation of the decisions of the Council;
• Be the Chief Executive and Accounting Officer of the University;
• Responsible for the general security and welfare of the University;
• Be an ex-officio Chairman of the Senate and of the Governing Board of every Constituent College of the University;
• Have such other functions as conferred upon him/her by the Universities Act, Regulations made there under, the SUA Charter and Rules or by any other written Law.
(iii) Age: Applicants should not be above 55 years
The successful candidate shall be offered a competitive and attractive remuneration package in accordance with Harmonized Scheme of Service for Academic Staff in Public Universities and Constituent Colleges plus 20%.
Applications accompanied with most recent Curriculum Vitae and copies of formal academic qualifications should be addressed to:-
The Chairman of Search Committee,
Sokoine University of Agriculture,
P.O. Box 3000,
The deadline to submit the applications, which must have two names of referees, is three weeks from the first appearance of this advertisement.
The Chairman of Search Committee
Sokoine University of Agriculture
P.O. Box 3000
SOURCE: Sokoine University of Agriculture official website.
Follow us on Instagram
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793