TREE GROWER ASSOCIATION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR
From The Guardian, 18th July 2016
The Private Forestry Programme (PFP) is a bilateral initiative between the Governments of Finland and Tanzania. The Programme increases income in the Southern Highlands through science-based private plantation forestry, and by strengthening forest industries.
PFP wishes to recruit a TGA Business Development Advisor, Forestry and Wood Industries Training Centre Manager, Forest and Wood Industries Training Coordinator, Nursery manager, and a Junior Professional Officer.
These positions are as detailed below:
1: Tree Grower Association Business Development Advisor
Duty station: Southern Highlands of Tanzania.
Duration: Up to 31 December 2017 initially
The specific tasks of the successful candidate will include the following:
1. Provide business advisory services and financing options to tree growers'
2. Advice tree growers in regulatory, legislation and policy issues.
3. Conduct workshops and meetings to support Tree Growers in improving profits on their investments.
4. Negotiate with input suppliers of forestry tools, equipment, and chemicals as needed in order to leverage lower costs for members.
5. Link TGAs with forest industries and other timber markets and seek vertical integration pursuant to improved profitability for timber growers.
1 . Bachelor degree in forestry or agribusiness or other relevant field.
2. At least 7 years of senior level experience in forestry sector.
3. Experience in plantation forestry is essential.
4. Proven ability to negotiate at policy level, as well as at community level.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Swahili.
If you are fully qualified for any of the above positions and are ready to commit to delivering the required outputs, send your current CV and application letter, in English, by email through email@example.com
Please quote the position you are applying for In your email subject. While we thank all
applicants, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793