We are looking for a System administrator
• Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
• Contribute to and maintain system standards, maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
• Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
• Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades as required.
• Maintain system efficiency.
• Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
• Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
• Make recommendations for future upgrades.
• Maintain network and system security, including Malwares.
• Analyze and isolate issues.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• Evaluate and modify system's performance.
• Identify user needs.
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Design and deploy networks in accordance with Network Policy.
• Perform network address assignment.
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• All other system related functions, as and when assigned Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Bachelor Degree in computer science or similar field.
• At least 3 years’ experience in system administration.
Interested candidates may send their CV only to :email@example.com
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============