SECURITY SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN-078984
Acacia Mining seeks to employ a Security Systems Technician based at Bulyanhulu Mine in Tanzania. This role reports to the First Line Leader - Security and the role holder will be accountable to maintain, repair and install the Security Systems on the mine site.
This is a permanent role, with the work roster being fourteen (14) days on and seven (7) days off.
• Ensure safe work practices, i.e. attending compulsory safety courses and meetings, use of required PPE, incident/accident reporting and ensuring total adherence to all Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policies, as well as other policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Maintain the required standards with regards to all Security Systems, Software and Hardware support and maintenance.
• Identify and analyse poor performance of the Security System and repair and replace equipment where necessary.
• Ensure high availability of Security Systems equipment and ensure security standards are adhered to.
• Ensure that the necessary reporting functions for the Security Systems are adhered to.
• Ensure all Gold Security Standards related maintenance schedules are adhered to.
• Identify security risks to all systems and rectify these.
• Ensure the Security System’s integrity is maintained.
• Liaise with all Security Role stakeholders and the Mining Investigation Group (MIG) to ensure that the CCTV systems function to the advantage of any events/ actions that may affect the security of the site.
• Ensure that risk assessments are completed and that risk plans have been recorded for the Security Systems section.
• Ensure that all incidents in Security Systems Section are investigated in accordance with Company Standards.
• Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly reports are completed on time, accurately and with appropriate content.
• Ensure that the report on non-compliance to GSS is in place, and that all Security Systems documents are managed effectively and filed accordingly for easy referral.
• To assist with the review and update of Security Systems SOP’s as required.
• Tertiary qualification / certification in Electronics, CCTV or IT
• At least 5 years’ experience in Security Systems maintenance, installation and administration.
• Experience in Babylon Access Control and Dallmeier CCTV will be an advantage.
• Experience in IT LAN configuration and maintenance.
• Previous gold mining experience in the Security field.
• Project management experience will be advantageous.
Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
• Security Systems & practices
• Use of Force and Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights
• Project management
• Time Management
• Problem Solving, troubleshooting and root cause analysis
• Proven and developed administrative skills
• Effective Communication both written and verbal
• Report writing
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793