AFYACALL HEALTH SERVICES
AfyaCall is pleased to announce select openings for full time employed telemedicine/tele-health clinical and nurse practitioners. This is an amazing opportunity to enjoy the flexibility of working from home and/or our conducive call centers located in conveniently reachable locations in Dares Salaam and in a few selected regions, while securing full time benefits and guaranteed hours. AfyaCall is a leading innovative and transformative accredited online health delivery platform where millions of Tanzanian health individuals, patients and their caretakers can access secure, quality, and safe fee-for-service health information, education, advice and state of the art telemedicine consults renowned highly competent certified physicians and nurses.
This platform has been created by Tanzanian renowned ICT and public health experts, in collaboration and with support from top companies and corporate with stake in healthcare, with the goal of improving access to high quality, conscientious and compassionate tele-health service. To achieve this goal, we created a practice that seamlessly integrates state of the art technology with high quality, service-oriented and cost-effective care. This service which does not replace the need to seek for services in health facilities, was created for the purpose of enabling Tanzanian's - especially those living in rural and urban poor settings to promptly access both general and specialized medical consultation services, and client-tailored health information and advice; reduce the risk of complications and death of patients through triage and subsequent provision of remote first aid advise (as applicable) and referral to government-certified health facilities located near the patient; reduce the unnecessary wastage-of-time processes embedded in the traditional approach of healthcare delivery; and contribute to health system strengthening in Tanzania.
We are seeking quality and patient focused providers who are certified to practice in Tanzania (see details below).
Nurse Officers (6 full-time Positions, all based in Dares Salaam)
Position Overview: Nurse Officers will be responsible for receiving calls, conducting a virtual triage using AfyaCall clinical protocols, immediately refer individuals who require emergency medical attention, take a nursing history of clients' presenting complaints, reroute patients to respective medical officers depending on clients' complaints, cross-refer clients within the AfyaCall network of doctors, provide virtual counseling and medical education in alignment with clinician orders, refer clients to AfyaCall affiliated certified health facilities for specific diagnoses and management, and provide subsequent virtual follow up of clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Nursing degree or diploma from government recognized institutions
• Valid nursing license allowing the incumbent to practice in Tanzania and maintains clean records
• Minimum of 2 years' experience caring for patients of all ages
• Experience in providing health education, counseling, and nursing advice
• Ability to facilitate live and interactive acute care telemedicine.
• Properly utilize relevant telemedicine, nurse triage, electronic medical record and outreach software to document all patient encounters.
• Experience and comfort discussing clinician directives, comfort care and end-of-life counseling is
preferred Assesses patient needs, signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient's condition.
• Ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Able to initiate and evaluate patient and/or family education.
• Correctly collects, analyzes, and interprets data and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Efficiently documents the patient's plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes,and selected nursing interventions.
• Revises and documents the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
• Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic virtual environment for patients.
• Able to effectively monitor the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment; and take proper actions and notifies the appropriate parties for resolution
• Ensures highest nursing standards within the AfyaCall center to meet and/or exceed appropriate licensing/ accrediting agency standards.
• Knowledge of and history of compliance with nursing code of conduct
• High degree of confidentiality
• Excellent customer care skills
• Respectful patient care approach
• Knowledge of nursing diagnoses (communicable and non-communicable diseases)
• Computer literate and capable of working in a technologically-enabled practice.
• Comfort using telemedicine software.
• Familiarity with Electronic Health Record
• Proficient in Kiswahili and English
• Flexibility to work on weekends, nights and public holidays
To apply, please send your CV, valid license (provisional or permanent), and related certificates to email@example.com
Follow us on Instagram
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793