THE FOUNDATION FOR CIVIL SOCIETY
The Foundation for Civil Society (FSC) is an independent Tanzania Not-For-Profit Development Organization that provides grants and capacity building services to Tanzania based Civil Society Organizations (CSOs). It is currently one of main sources of funding to Tanzania CSOs – thereby working with citizens to become key driving forces for positive influence of democratic governance in Tanzania and better quality of life for all citizens. FCS is thus an intermediary support mechanism for CSOs in Tanzania and seeks to enable effective engagement of citizens in poverty reduction initiatives in ways that are complementary to government to government and Development Partners (DPs) efforts towards poverty reduction as set out in Tanzania’s main development frameworks: Vision 2025 and the Five Year Development Plan 2016-2020
The Foundation is inviting applications from qualified, dynamic and motivated Tanzanias to fill the following vacant positions in its offices in Dar es Salaam. These positions offer an excellent opportunity to work with and learn from civil society organizations from all over the country.
1. Finance & Operations Manager
– CPA (T) holder or its equivalent & Masters in a business related field, finance or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Five years of relevant combination experience from reputable organizations. experience working with donor -funded projects
2. HR & Administrative Officer
– A degree in HR, Public Administration, Business Administration or its equivalent with minimum experience of 2 years managing people. Proven experience in all HR cycles; Certification in procurement is an added advantage
3. Marketing & Communication Executive
– A minimum of 3 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the not-for-profit or association sector. Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
4. Resource Mobilization Executive -Investment & Social Enterprise
– Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Development Studies, Economics, Social Sciences, International Relations, Public Administration and Business or related field with substantial 4 years experience in fund raising, public relation as well as in managing communications for a large organization.
How to apply for the Positions
Please submit your applications by enclosing;
– Application letter
– Detailed CV
– Certified copies of Academic Certificates
– Names and addresses of three referees
Application in hard copies or electronic copies shall be submitted to;
The Foundation for Civil Society
7 Madai Crescent, Ada Estate, Plot No.152
P.O. Box 7192
Dar es Salaam. Email; email@example.com
The Deadline for submission is Monday, 1st August 2016, at 15:00hrs.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interviews.
The foundation has zero tolerance to bribery and corruption.
We are committed to Gender Equality and Diversity
Source: Daily NewsJuly 18, 2016=========
Follow us on Instagram
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.