Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a locally registered NGO first established in 1994. It is the largest indigenous provider of disability and rehabilitation services in the country. CCBRT aims to empower people with disabilities and their families, improve their quality of life, and ensure access to medical and rehabilitative treatment. Committed to preventing disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities and is currently constructing a Maternity and Newborn Hospital.
• Support the development and implementation of M&E frameworks to align with the organisation’s strategic plan
• Support all M&E initiatives for assigned grants including monitoring data quality, tracking the progress of activities, and contributing to staff capacity building initiatives as necessary
• Support in defining,implementing and monitoring key project performance indicators (KPI). Draft tools and their revisions as well as data collection tools and procedures under the supervision of the M&E Manager (eg. logical framework, project performance tracking, indicators, data flow chart, M&E manuals)
• Support addressing data queries in an accurate and timely manner
• Support in establishing results frameworks, M&E work plans, and targets during the drafting donor project proposals as well as throughout project implementation
• Review and analyse data and reports within M&E and with relevant departments to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and to enhance quality of reporting
• Assist the M&E Manager in proposing strategies to increase data use and demand amongst programme staff
• Support in collectingand compiling quality data and ensure capacity building support
• Implement M&E action plan and strategies as instructed by M&E manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in statistics, business studies, (health) information systems, M&E related post graduate diploma or programme evaluation qualification;
• At least 5 years working experience developing templates, tools and using monitoring indicators and reporting systems. Preference will be given to those with experience in health projects especially and in clinical settings
• Significant level of knowledge and understanding of NGO’s and donor requirements;
• Good knowledge of Health Information Management Systems (HMIS);
• Significant experience in implementation and coordination of data management processes and analysis;
• Highly numerate and strong analytical/problem solving skills;
• Proficient in statistical analysis with tools such as Excel, Access, STATA, SPSS or SAS;
• Good communication, interpersonal relationship skills as well as conflict resolution/management;
• Analytical and critical thinking, teamwork, self-confidence, attention to detail, integrity and honesty, confidentiality and concern for order, results-focused
CCBRT seeks to recruit individuals who are passionate about the work they do, who are compassionate in character and who have excellent standards of competency. CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please submit curriculum vitae with two references and maximum one page cover letter on why you believe you are the right candidate for this position via email to: email@example.com. Please indicate job reference number: ref: 26, 2016
Deadline for Applications: 17th June 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the urgency of this post, interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793