1. The Government of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operations of the National Examinations
Council of Tanzania (NECTA) during the financial year 2015/2016. It is intended that part of the
proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the supply of goods
2. The National Examinations Council of Tanzania now invites sealed bids from eligible Supplier and to
bids for the goods mentioned below:
S/N BID NO: DESCRIPTION OF ITEM
1 PA/045/2015/2016/G/35>>> Supply,Installation,Training and Commissioning of Data Centre
2 PA/045/2016/2017/G/04>>> Supply of Corrugated Boxes
3. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding specified in the Procurement
Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No.446 and is open to all Bidders as defined in the
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at
the office of the Secretary Tender Board, National Examinations Council of Tanzania, PMU
Offices – Stores Building P.O.Box 2624 Dar es Salaam from 8.30 hrs to 16.30hrs on Mondays to
Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested
Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given in paragraph 4 above and upon
payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzanian Shillings One Hundred Thousand ((TZS. 100,000.00)
only foreach tender payable to National Examinations Council of Tanzania through
AccountNo:211100238 NMB Bank House: 11103001074 NBC Corporate Branch and Account No:
01J1013540000 CRDB KijitonyamaBranch.
6. Bid for Supply, Installation, Training, Commissioning of Data Centre Equipment must be accompanied
by a Bid security of two percent (2%) of the contract price and Supply of Corrugated must
accompanied by a bid Securing declaration.
7. All bids in one original plus two copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked ‘tender number ……….’must be delivered to the to the address given in paragraph 4 aboveanddo not open before 12.30 hours local time on Monday 20th June,2016.
8. All bids will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in presence of bidder’s representative who choose to attend in the opening ceremony at PMU Hall – Stores Building of the National Examinations Council of Tanzania New Bagamoyo road –adjacent to TBC.
9. Late Bids, Portion of Bids, Electronic Bids, Bids not received, Bids not opened and not read out in public at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA
P.O BOX 2624
DAR ES SALAAM
TEL: +255-22-2700493-6, FAX +255-22-2775966
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793