EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY Access Bank Tanzania (ABT) is a commercial bank with a special focus on microfinance. With very strong international shareholders such as Access Holding, International Finance Corporation (World Bank), KfW, African Development Bank and Micro Vest, ABT's vision is to be committed to the development of financial systems that support social progress by rendering services to all people with the same ambition for excellence and quality. As one of the fastest-growing banks in Tanzania, we are offering excellent long-term career development opportunities for experienced and highly motivated professional applicants. In order to support our dynamic expansion process, we are looking forward to recruit self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team in the Lake zone Legal Officer Responsibilities:
• The Officer shall explore and report on the matters relating to;
• Providing legal assistance in all relevant matters in Banking business;
• Drafting of pleadings in respect of cases instituted for or against the bank
• Court appearance;
• Registration of security documents; • Coordination and Support of Recovery activities/ Demand notices • Other tasks, which may be, from time to time, assigned by Senior Legal Officer /Legal Advisor &
• Company Secretary Qualifications:
• Academic Qualification University Degree in Law.
• Profound knowledge of the legal system, especially banking, commercial, contractual and civil law • Experience of at least 3 years in the financial sector and law related matters.
• Computer literacy: Microsoft Office. • Languages: Fluency in English and Kiswahili. Other Attributes
• Fast, dynamic and proactive character
• Ability to meet and cope with difficult clients
• Ability to take responsibility, work on own initiative
Please send your resume and motivation letter by email through firstname.lastname@example.org or
Human Resources Department,
P.O. Box 95068,
Dar es Salaam.
Certificates and other relevant documents will be required during the application. Motivation letters should explain why you fit for this position and should include a summary of your achievements in your current position. Deadline for submission is 13th May 2016.
Source: Daily News 3 May, 2016
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============