VOLUNTEER - MEDICAL RECORDS TECHNICIAN
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a locally registered NGO first established
in 1994. It is the largest indigenous provider of disability rehabilitation services in the country. CCBRT aims to
improve the quality of life of people living with disabilities as well as their families and to enable them to achieve
their legitimate potential.
• Patient registration.
• Managing patients' consultation bookings and appointments.
• Handling of Telephone and other enquiries.
• Preparing Doctor’s operation and consultation daily reports.
• Collecting, entering and compiling required statistics
• Handling of insurance patients and documentation.
• Receiving and directing patients, visitors and patient relatives coming to the hospital
• Performing any other duties as assigned by the supervisor/manager
Work Experience / Skills:
A minimum of 1-2 years working experience in a similar role (E)
Fluent in both English and Swahili (E)
Diploma or Degree in Record Management or any other related field (E)
E – Essential, P – Preferred
We are an equal opportunities employer, people with disabilities are encouraged to apply Please submit a
letter of Application or curriculum vitae with two references and maximum one page cover letter on why you
believe you are the right candidate for this position. Please send it via email to: email@example.com
or by post to the
Human Resources Department,
P.O Box 23310,
Dar es Salaam,
Tel: +255 (0) 22 260 1543, +255 (0) 22 260 2192,
Fax: +255 (0) 22 260 1544.
Closing date for Applications 28th April 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.