MOROGORO INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Due to the expansion of its A level programme, Morogoro International School requires the following teachers for academic year 2016/17 starting August 2016
1. Teacher of English up to A Level.
2. Teacher of Mathematics up to A Level.
3. Teacher of Physics up to A Level.
4. Teacher of Business Studies/Economics up to A Level.
In addition the following teachers are required
• Teacher of Geography/History up to IGCSE.
• Teacher of Primary School P.E.
• Primary School Class Teacher.
• Teacher of Secondary school ICT and Mathematics.
• Degree in Education
• Professional knowledge and experience of Teaching Cambridge International Examination Syllabus is required. An ability to offer more than one subject is an advantage.
To apply please send full C.V with covering letter to email@example.com
P.O.BOX 1015, MOROGORO
Tel: +255 23 260 4864
Fax: +255 23 260 0538
Application deadline: 30th April, 2016
Source: The Guardian 21st April, 2016
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793