Job Title: Software Developer / Engineer
(4 Post Unguja and 1Post Pemba)
Reporting To: ICT Manager
Age: Not More than 35 years
Division: ICT Department
Location: Zanzibar (Unguja /Pemba)
Job Summary: To develop, support, maintain and test software applications for a specific business unit or supporting function.
• Work closely with team members, business partners and seasoned consultants, to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs and to ensure successful delivery and implementation of the software application.
• Write unit tests, and perform code reviews to ensure that the features are delivered with highest quality
• Resolve and debug technical issues
• To provide technical direction for specific initiatives and projects.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills required:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electronic Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or related subjects from a recognized institution.
• Ability to design, development and implement a complex application program solutions which may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools, often using new technologies.
• Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Component Developer or other equivalent professional certification will be an added advantage
• Highly proficient in Java
• Experience with agile development methodology
• Experience using AngularJS or jQuery
• Hands on experience with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, and REST
• Experience on Unix / Linux environment support
• Experience in BIRT or similar reporting tool
• A strong knowledge of databases such as Oracle, MYSQL and Postgress
• Experience in application servers, e.g. JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache and Tomcat
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies as they emerge
• Self-motivator who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills
• Ability to work under difficult conditions with minimum supervision
• Must have excellent organization skills.
NAMNA YA KUWASILISHA MAOMBI
Barua ya maombi iambatanishwe na maelezo binafsi (CV) inayoonesha wadhamini wawili na namba zao za simu, namba ya simu ya muombaji,kivuli cha kitambulisho cha Mzanzibari, Vyeti vya kumalizia Masomo,cheti cha kuzaliwa na picha mbili.(2) za passport size zilizopigwa karibuni.
Maombi yote yawasilishwe makamo makuu ya Bodi ya Mapato Zanzibar kwa kutumia anuwani iliyopo hapa chini si zaidi tarehe 22/4/2016.
BODI YA MAPATO ZANZIBAR
P.O.BOX 2072, MAZIZINI
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email email@example.com
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.