The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), the government agency responsible for implementing the Official Development Assistance (ODA) of the Republic of Korea for developing countries, is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of volunteer safety & security officer to work with us in the KOICA office in Tanzania.
Brief Job Description
The Officer will be mandated to all the security & safety issues with regard to dispatching KOICA volunteers to 16 areas volunteer dispatched in Tanzania.
Job Title: Safety & Security Officer (1 post)
Specifically he/she will:
• Liaise with the government and local authorities to collect date on historical security risk agents in the area.
• Investigate safety and security risks agents, including providing mitigation measures.
• Investigate the social and economic status of the society, and social and cultural beliefs that may trigger secutity risks to the volunteers.
• Analyze all data collected and recommend on safer areas in the towns or proposed volunteer`s sites that can be used by volunteers as residential places.
• Assessment of administrative, physical and technical controls for security & safety risk vulnerabilities.
• Minimum 10 years experience in safety and security field.
• Certification or training in safety and security.
• Diploma in high school, a degree especially law enforcement background will be advantageous.
• Experience in international organization preferred.
• Possess excellent proficiency in English and Swahili both spoken and written.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should submit a written application form (obtainable from the KOICA Tanzania Facebook page), curriculum vitae with certificates of qualification to: email@example.com no later than 10th April, 2016 at 4:00 pm.
KOICA Tanzania Office
5th & 6th Floor, Millenium Towers, Kijitonyama
DAR ES SALAAM
Source: Mwananchi 1st April, 2016
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793