THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF WATER AND IRRIGATION
TENDER NO. ME-011/2015-2016/C/23
FOR THE PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTREST (EOI)
1. The government of the United Republic of Tanzania through the Ministry of Water and Irrigation (MOW!) has set aside funds for the financial year 2015/2016 towards the operation of Water Sector Development Programme (WSDP) .It is intended that part of the funds will be applied to cover eligible payments under the contract for the provision of consultancy services for Programme Management Support.
2. The services to be carried out by the consultants will, include supporting the Ministry of Water and Irrigation in improving overall program management especially in areas of planning, coordination, monitoring and reporting on implementation of the WSDP phase II and assist in building the capacity of
MoWI and other implementing agencies in these same areas.
3. The Ministry of Water and Irrigation now invites eligible consultants to express their interest in providing the services. Interested firms must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc).
4. Consultants may associate with other consultants to enhance their qualifications.
5. A consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank's Guidelines: "Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers" dated January 2011 (current edition).
6. This is not a request for proposals. After review of the letters of interest, a shortlist will be prepared and those short-listed consultants will be invited to submit their proposals through a letter of invitation including the terms of reference for the consultancy.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the following address during office hours from 07:00 to 15:30hours local time: Secretary, Ministerial Tender Board, Ministry of Water and Irrigation, Maji-Ubungo, Morogoro Road, P. O. Box 9153, Oar es Salaam, Tanzania; email:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Expressions of interest in one original and two copies must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked: "Expressions of Interest, Programme Management Support Consultancy, Tender No. ME- 011/2015-2016ICI23" and delivered to the address below by April 18, 2016 at 03:00 PM
Address for delivery of Expressions of Interest:
Ministry of Water and Irrigation
14473 Dar es Salaam
P. O. Box 9153
Physical Address: Maji Ubungo Dar - Es - Salaam, Tanzania
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email email@example.com
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793