Our client, Tanzania Portland Cement Company (TPCC), a subsidiary of the Heidelberg Cement Group,
Is seeking to appoint two (MINORITY) NON-EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS to be a part of Its Board of
Directors mandated to provide ethical governance, oversight and direction through strategic
decisions for the benefit of Its shareholders and
The incumbent will serve fpr a period of three (3) years, and be required to physically attend up
to three Board Meetings annually. This position Is open to Tanzanian Nationals only:
■ Contribute to matters involving Strategic I Corporate Performance \ Risk Management |
Financial Controls | Dividend Policies | Management Accountability | Governance & Compliance.
• Defend Minority Shareholder Interests"
■ Be aware of, and bring insights on the Tanzanian SOCiO F onomic, environmental, policies
and related, issues.
■ Bring Strong Business acumen and generally add value to the Company's business.
• University Degree, along with minimum 6 of years of solid work specialization part of
which is at leadership level
• MBA would be a definite asset.
■ Prior experience of having served on a Board Of a Tanzania and or board of a DSE-Listed
Tanzanian company will be a definite advantage and receive preffered consideration
• Fluency in English language, both written and verbal articulation is necessary
Qualified serious candidates will submit applications with the following documents by e mail with
subject line starting: "APPLICANT; (MINORITY) "NON-EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER"
1. Latest detailed Curriculum vitae in Word format
2. Motivational cover letter - In Word format
3. Copy of Citizenship identity
4. Passportsize scanned photograph
5. Undertaking that there are no contractual obligations restricting applicant from assuming an
external guard membership role.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND APPLICATION
Source: Daily News 19 April 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.