Masasi-Nachingwea Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (MANAWASA) is an Autonomous Water Unitility Organization responsible for providing water supply and sanitation services for Masasi and Nachingwea Town and villages living along water main pipe. MANAWASA is hereby announcing one vacant post as follows.
Job Title: Internal Auditor (1 Post)
• Minimum qualification is Advanced Diploma in Accountancy from recognized institution.
• Cerrified public Accountant-Tanzania or equivalent qualification is an added advantage.
• At least 3 years proven working experience as an auditor in a reputable organization.
• Capable of preparing and presenting competent audit reports to the Board of Directors.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office Programme as well as financela programmes.
• Very good command of English and Swahili languages.
Salary will be paid according to MANAWASA scale.
How to Apply
Apply in handwriting enclosing curriculum vitae, certified copies of relevant certificates and letters from 2 referees; telephone numbers and e-mail address. Applications should be sent to MANAWASA as registered mails by postal office, EMS and DHL.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. MANAWASA is an equal opportunity employer. Leaving certificates and transcripts without degree or diploma certificates will not be accepted. The deadline for submission is 14th April, 2016.
The Managing Director
MASASI-Nachingwea Water Supply and Sanitation Authority
Source: Daily News 1st April 2016
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email email@example.com
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793