Ardhi University has vacant position in the Administrative cadre.
The University subscribes to the policy of an equal opportunity employer and therefore invites applications from candidates who are interested to work in a thriving University environment and have the requisite skills, Qualifications and experience for various positions as indicated below;
Job Title: Insurance Manager (1 Post) Re -advertised
• Holder of first Degree / Advanced Diploma in Insurance or a
• Diploma in Business Field plus a Certificate in Insurance or any other recognized professional
Insurance qualifications. AND 3 years post qualification experience in the Insurance Industry at,
managerial or executive position.
i. To run a department for handling Insurance business at Ardhi University.
ii. To develop competitive quotes, to prompt of documents promptly, and proper advice at
the time of claims.
iii. To maintain follow-ups of claims of their prompt settlement by Insurance.
iv. To develop and nurse relationship with clients through, physical visits and various
v. To enhance public awareness of the Agency through various communication strategies.
vi. To build support with Institutions in Tanzania in order to have their Insurance routed
through ARU’S Insurance Agency.
vii. To maintain an accurate and complete customer database and networking with
construction firms in order to solicit business on engineering for ARU’S Insurance
Duty Station for the advertised post is Dar es salaam.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
1. All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
2. All applicants with certificates from foreign Universities should have the
certificates verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
3. All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
2iii) Current CV
4. Age limit: Not above 35 years
5. Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than 5Th May, 2016.
6. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
7. Those applied during the first advertisement need not to apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the undersigned:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor
(Planning, Finance and Administration)
P.O. Box 35176
DAR ES SALAAM
Source: The Guardian 22nd April, 2016
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.