GEPF Retirement Benefits Fund is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified and completent Tanzania to fill the existing vacancy in the position of Principal Actuary. The incumbent is expected to perform his/her duties in line with the institution rules and regulations to ensure a better and results.
Position Title: Principal Actuary
• Holder of Master`s Degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics or business administration from recognized institution and the first degree should be a degree in Actuarial Science or Statistics with at least eight years working experience in a similar field.
• Must be a computer literate.
• The candidate with first degree in Statistics must have Masters degree in Actuarial Science.
Duties and responsibilities
• Serve as technical advisor to the fund on the viability of the scheme and funding activities.
• Conduct Actuarial investigations and valuations
• Conduct valuation of Fund`s liabilities.
• Review of investment performance.
• Monitor and manage fund`s risk.
• Conduct and maintain benefit comparison studies for the fund and plans of comparable size.
• Ensure legislative adherence to any benefit changes introduced.
• Conduct studies, research and analysis of proposed hanges to determine impact and effect.
• Prepare for papers on valuations, experience analysis, legislative changes for submission to the Board of trustees.
• Prepare for papers on valuations, experience analysis, legislative changes for submission tolegislative body and other stakeholders.
• Conduct demographic reviews of the Fund`s members.
• Provide, if requested, advisory actuarial service to the Government and other Public organs on matters such as social insurance and persons.
• Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the superiors from time to time.
General Terms and Conditions
The successful candidate will be employed on a contract for an unspecified period of time terms.
Age Limit: The candidate applying for the post should not be less than 35 years old.
Closing Date: The closing date for submission will be on 14th April, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Mode of Applications
All applications enclosing curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, testimonials, names and addresses of two referees should be addressed to:
The Director General
GEPF Retirement Benefits Fund
DAR ES SALAAM
Source: Daily News 1st April 2016
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email email@example.com
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793