MARIE STOPES TANZANIA (MST)
Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST) is a marketing-focused, results-oriented social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services. MST is a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 45 countries worldwide. MST’s goal is to improve quality of life in Tanzania by dramatically improving access to and use of family planning and other reproductive health services.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following roles;
Job Title: Clinical Officer - Mbeya
Assist Centre Manger in development, co-coordinating and facilitating implementation of centre plan, strategies, and programme according to annual plan and budget and strategic plan. Supervise provision of quality reproductive Health and Family Planning Services and all other services pertaining to health care.
• Reinforce maintaining of the health policies, protocols and standards of the centre as per Ministry of Health /Marie Stopes International and professional ethics standards.
• Manage and provide quality reproductive health and general health care services to clients at the center;
• Conduct prescriptions and make a follow up to ensure that prescribed instructions are carried out;
• Conduct minor procedures such circumcision etc. as appropriate;
• Assist Doctors during major procedures when required;
• Maintain proper records and make sure that appropriate reports pertaining to STI, HIV, MTUHA, Bills etc. are timely and accurately done;
• Participate in development and implementing appropriate strategies for sound center performance;
• Assist the Centre Manager in monitoring and evaluating the center performance where appropriate;
• Maintaining safe custody of DDA drugs and registers;
• Undertake any other assignments given from time to time by immediate supervisor or management.
• Diploma in Medicine from a recognized institution;
• Registered with Medical Council of Tanganyika;
• 2 years’ experience in clinical work
If you feel that you are able to meet the requirements and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your applications including a cover letter detailing your suitability and why you are interested in this post to the address below.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
11 Kinyonga Street
P. O. Box 7072
Dar Es Salaam
Telephone: +255 (0) 768987780
Deadline: 6th May, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email email@example.com
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793