Credit FreelancersURGENTLY NEEDED SALES CONSULTANTS
Tunakopesha microfinance ltd is one of the renowned microfinance in Tanzania and pioneer of the credit facilities in Tanzania and we are seeking to recruit sales consultants (freelancers) so as to raise our system of distribution, we are looking for the people who lives along Tabora city, Nzega district, Urambo,Sikonge, Kaliua and Igunga district, see the criteria’s below and if you are one; please apply through our email below.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Capable of achieving the monthly sales target assigned by the supervisor
Ensure customer satisfaction.
Solving customer queries/issues.
Maintain periodic report including daily activities report, weekly and monthly report.
Proactively identify sales prospects and other sales activities in the area assigned.
Identifying the fast moving models for the company products
Collecting competitors information for their new models, sales activities, fast moving models,
Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
Reviewing sales performance.
Identifying new markets and business opportunities.
Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trend.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• An applicant should posses a certificate, diploma or degree in marketing or any other related field.
• Working Experience beyond a year will be an added Advantage.
• An applicant possess a strong communication skills , negotiation skills,
• Information technology skills.
• Strong, energetic and healthier so that s/he can perform his or her duties effectively.
• Analytical minded, innovative, flexible and hardworking attitude.
• An application should be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• An applicant should have patience
• An applicant should be confident.
Send your curriculum vitae & cover letter state the location to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Or deliver your application direct to our office at Tunakopesha Ltd Office opposite NBC bank - Tabora
1. all the requirements stated above must be adhered to and nothing less or more is expected/required
2. If you don't hear anything from us three weeks after the application deadline consider your application to be unsuccessful
3. No calls please.
TOR & JOB DESCRIPTION
- Team Development
- Business Planning
- Activities Management
- Review & Reporting
- Achieve recruitment target
- Follow recruitment strategies and standard operating process
- Organise and conduct recruitment events and career seminars in different locations
- Develop high performing consultants
- Identify needs and goal of team
- Train the team members an effective team leadership and management skills
- Extend support through in field activities
- Ensure regular review and communication of progression
- Utilize the distributors handbook to set targets
- Plan sales activities periodically
REVIEW AND REPORTING
- Weekly review of team members performance against the budgets
- Maintain trackers and report for relevant stakeholders
- Provide periodical data to the seniors
- Daily contact with Team
- Utilize handbooks to track and drive daily activities
- Monitor new codes consultants performance
- Ensure team meets and exceed minimum business standard
- Support underperforming team members and identify areas to improve performance.
QUALOFICATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Banking or related discipline.
- At least two years banking experience in sales and marketing management
- Preference for candidates that have been employed in microfinance industries
- Candidate should be familiar with Dar es salaam environmental
- Knowledge of Computer
Qualified candidates should apply through the email address (email@example.com)
- CLOSSING DATE: Application should reach not later than 04:00pm on Thursday 31st March 2016
- Send only C.V
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793