DAR ES SALAAM UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIESApplications are invited from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant position at the Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE) situated at chang`ombe, Temeke District in Dar es Salaam.
Job Title: Tutorial Assistant (1 post) – Re-Advertised
Area of Specialization
Faculty of Education
• Education/Physics (1)
• Applicant must be a holder of a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with a minimum GPA of 3.8 or higher and a minimum score of B+ in the relevant subject.
• The successful candidate will be involved in teaching physics methods.
Duties and Responsibilities
• This is a training post; the staff is required to undergo Masters Degree training programme.
• Undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before.
• Understudy senior members, including attending lectures and seminars, tutorials and practical training.
• Conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals.
• Assist in research, consultancy and outreach activities
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
Salary scale: PUTS 1
Mode of Application
Applicants should submit handwritten applications with the following
• Resume/Curriculum Vitae having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
• Two recent passport size photos, Certified copies of Academic Certificates, transcripts and the applicants birth certificates.
• Names, positions and contact addresses (including telephone numbers) of three referees should be provided in the resume/Curriculum Vitae.
• All applicants must be citizens of the United Republic of Tanzania.
• Applicants should not be above 30 years old.
• Women and encouraged to apply.
• Applicants who are in public service should channel their applications through their employers.
• Testimonials, partial transcripts and result slips shall not be accepted.
• Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the curriculum vitae shall necessitate legal action.
• Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary and advanced level of secondary education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
• Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview.
Interested applicants should submit their applications to the:
Dar es Salaam University College of Education (DUCE)
DAR ES SALAAM
Deadline: 14th March, 2016.
Source: Mwananchi 1st March 2016
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793