DALBERG TANZANIA`S AGRICULTURE SECTOR MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYSupport Tanzania`s agriculture ecosystem to do business unusual and achieve a step-change in the delivery of services and products to farmers by putting your management skills into action.
D-Implement, a member of the Dalberg Group (www.dalberg.com) seeks dynamic professionals with project management experience to bring business unusual dynamics into the agricultural sector in Tanzania. Working closely with government counterparts, the advisors will support acceleration of agricultural outcomes in key nodes in Tanzania. This support is funded by a grant by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Job Title: Project Management
Special Advisor (9 roles)
Work fulltime as a special advisor and implementation partner to key leadership in the agriculture sector.
• Diagnose the root causes of break down in delivery of national priorities at local level.
• Troubleshoot and shape practical solutions, (introduce a culture of problem solving)
• Gain buy-in to move forward.
• Work with key decision makers, influencers, and doers to get things done.
• Monitor results to ensure that programs and resources are being executed effectively, and support course correcting actions as needed.
• Seek opportunities to engage non-government actors – particularly the private sector to leverage resources and build effective ecosystem-wide solutions.
Ideal candidates for these positions will be passionate about Tanzania, agricultural development, and building effective public sector agencies. Success will require strong management experience with a proven track record of achieving results in complex environments.
Successful applicants will have:
• Demonstrated ability in project management and coordination in complex environments to accomplish ambitious goals.
• Experience successfully leading teams and managing their individual professional development
• Experience with organizational change management, in particular with public sector entities, including developing appropriate tools and processes as well as successfully engaging stakeholders to secure buy in
• Previous experience working in Tanzania, with a clear commitment to work in the country for at least 18 months, and ideally with a longer term commitment to the country.
• Experience working in agricultural development in developing country contexts, ideally sub-Sahara Africa.
• Professional proficiency in English required, professional proficiency in Swahili preferred.
• Master degree in agriculture, economics, business administration, or related field (MPA, MPP or equivalent) would be an added advantage.
Our current opportunities are in various regions within Tanzania.
Please submit your application at: www.dalberg.com/careers. Your application should include a resume, and a cover letter. Closing date 11thMarch, 2016.
Source: Daily News 4th March, 2016
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793