KILOMBERO SUGAR COMPANY
OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYMENTKilombero Sugar Company Limited, the largest producer of sugar in Tanzania is inviting a dynamic and result oriented person to fill a vacancy of Plant Engineer-Back End in the factory department.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Engineering Manager and will be engaged on permanent and pensionable terms.
Job Title: Plant Engineer-
• Planning, organising and co-ordinating maintenance of heavy machinery, high speed rotating equipment, pressure vessels, pumps, packaging station and systems, material handling equipment and gearboxes.
• Monitoring the machines/units performance.
• Planning and implementing overhaul and preventive maintenance programmes.
• Design engineering for replacing or improving plant and equipment reliability.
• Managing a maintenance team comprising of skilled and unskilled labour.
• Budgeting and budget control for the back end section.
• B.Sc or Advanced Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
• At least five (5) years work experience in a similar position in a large manufacturing plant. Experience in the sugar industry would be preferable.
• Computer literacy.
• Burning desire to succeed in a high performance environment.
• Effective communication in English language.
• Ready to work long hours.
• Sound mental and physical health.
How to Apply
All those who meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the position, should send their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae and three referees with their contacts to the under mentioned address not later than the 20th March 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited
Source: The Guardian 1st March 2016
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793