RMC Job Description
Job Title: Pediatric Nurse
Reporting to: Matron
Nurses care for people who are sick, injured, convalescent or disabled. Under general supervision, they deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation, in accordance with established philosophy. Nurses collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes. Nurses effectively interact with patient and significant others, while maintaining the standard of professional nursing. The nature of the direction and supervision required for this position varies by State and job setting. Pediatric Nurses provide preventative and acute care in all settings to children and adolescents.
Pediatric Nurses provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles. Responsibilities of Pediatric Nurse vary widely based on the type of setting, but basic duties include;
· Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
· Helps patients to be comfortable and cooperative with examinations/procedures
· Measures patient’s vital signs, such as blood pressure, breathing and heart rate, and initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays adverse symptomatology
· Performs physical, medical and diagnostic tests
· Collects samples of patient’s urine and stools for laboratory tests
· Prepares and administers and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
· Assists treating physician during examination, treatment and procedures.
· Provides education, information and support to the patient’s family.
· Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
· Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
Qualifications and Experience:
· Graduate of an accredited nursing College with Diploma/Degree in Nursing;
· Minimum of two (2) years experience;
· Excellent in speaking English and Kiswahili.
· Current nursing license from TNMC;
· Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
· Attractive package will be offered depending on one’s qualification and experience.
Interested candidate are invited to submit application letter, updated CV, copies of certificates, three names of referees: apply now through email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793