BRITAM INSURANCE TANZANIA LIMITED
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITYBritam Insurance Tanzania Limited is a subsidiary of Britam Holdings Limited. Britam is a diversified financial services group, listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. The group has interests across the Eastern and southern Africa region, with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Mozambique and Malawi. The group offers a wide range of financial products and services in insurance, Asset management, Banking and property. The product range includes: life, health and general insurance, pensions, unit trusts, investment planning, wealth management, off-shore investments, retirement planning, discretionary portfolio management, property development and private Equity.
Britam Insurance Tanzania Limited is looking to recruit an energetic, enthusiastic, inspiring and innovative individual to lead its medical Insurance Business. Details of the requirements for the position are listed below.
Job Title: Manager-Medical Business
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Providing leadership to the Medical Insurance Business. This includes Medical Sales, Medical underwriting and medical claims. The incumbent will ensure medical business strategies, objectives and action plans for profitable growth are formulated and implemented on an on-going basis as stipulated in the company business plan.
• Solicit medical insurance business from Intermediaries and ensure that effective marketing networks are maintained with the major brokers.
• Ensure that the companys customer service benamarks for claims, underwriting and policy issuance are consistently achieved.
• Ensure that all reinsurance treaties are in force and that the reinsurance premiums are competitively priced.
• Manage relationships with clients, intermediarles and service providers.
• Ensure that medical insurance business is profitable and that the profit and cost centres in the department are consistently on budget
• Ensure that the medical Insurance business revenue budget are achieved consistently on a monthly basis.
• Manage staff levels and resources, provide direction, set goals and ensure that overall business goals are attained.
• Plan and direct training, performance evaluations and career development to develop and retain staff.
Knowledge Experience and Qualifications Required
• A Bachelor degree in Business, Insurance or any other relevant field.
• ACLL or equivalent professional insurance qualification.
• 7-10 years successful insurance experience 3-4 of which should be in a management position
Technical and functional competencies required
• Knowledge of insurance industry and concepts
• Customer, market and competitor understanding.
• Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the position, please email your application attached with a copy of your CV, Certificates and academic transcripts to: email@example.com on or before March 14th, 2016. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Source: Daily News 29th February, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793