Date Posted: Mar 30, 2016
Application Deadline: Apr 8, 2016
Source:Daily News, 29th March 2016
MINISTRY OF HEALTH, COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, GENDER, ELDERLY AND CHILDREN PRIVATE HEALTH LABORATORIES BOARD
Private Health Laboratories Board (PHLB), is the Government Institution under the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children which registers and manages all Private Health Laboratories in Tanzania (Mainland). Vacancies exist at the Board's Head office in Dar es Salaam and applications from suitably qualified and competent persons are invited to fill the following posts-
Laboratory Quality Assurance Officer (1 Post)
• Duties and Responsibilities
• To implement-activities involved in Laboratory Quality Assurance Framework, Laboratory . Standard Guidelines, training curriculum and modules so that they meet International standards requirements.
• To monitor quality of health Laboratory Services in supporting the provision of essential intervention health packages in the private laboratories.
• To work towards Accrediting health laboratory through internationally - recognized accrediting board
• To document all Laboratory Quality Activities including submission of reports to relevant authority
• To liaise with National Laboratory Quality Systems Coordinator on all matters concerning Private Health Laboratories Quality Systems
• To monitor all EQA results and provide feedback on the effectiveness and performance of Private Health Laboratories Nationwide.
• To perform competence assessment to Laboratory Staff.
• To perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time by Registrar
Qualifications and Experience
Medical Laboratory Technologist or Medical Laboratory Scientist from recognised Institutions and registered by Health Laboratory Practitioners Council.
Working experience of three years implementing Quality Management System (QMS)
The Quality Assurance Officer will report direct to the Registrar - Private Health Laboratory Board.
Interested and qualified Individuals should submit their applications enclosing detailed CVs, two passport - size photographs, photocopies of academic and professional certificates, names and addresses of three referees to the address under mentioned not later than 8th of April 2016. For all posts mentioned above, the employment condition is for two years contract subject to be renewable.
PRIVATE HEALTH LABORATORIES BOARD
DAR ES SALAAM
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email email@example.com
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793