THE ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYJob Title: Internal Auditor
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Holder of a CPA (T) or its equivalent qualifications with a minimum of 3 years experience in Auditing, public accounting, consulting and finance.
• Strong analytical skills and sound judgment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
• The person will be responsible for auditing procedures and validating the effectiveness of business process controls.
• Prepares Annual Audit plan.
• Provides a full range of financial and operational audits to ensure that resources and used in compliance with the legal and administrative procedures.
• Ensures that the accepted accounting and audit principles and policies are adhered to.
• Produces reports according to the plan and as per management’s requirement.
• Follows up on audit findings to ensure adequacy and timely correction of weaknesses.
• NOTE: This is a part time job, the assignment requires one to work one out of five days a week. It is recommended that the candidate should be seconded by a company.
Salary: Attractive salary and fee as per ESRF Salary Scheme.
How to Apply
ESRF is an equal opportunity employer. Send your application with the job application Ref. Marked on the envelop, a detailed CV, certified copies of your certificates and transcripts, your telephone number, email and three referees with their emails, postal addresses and telephone numbers to:
The Executive Director
Economic and Social Research Foundation
51 Uporoto Street Ursino Estate
DAR ES SALAAM
You can also send electronic copies of your application to: email@example.com
For more details on duties and responsibilities, terms of employment and remuneration, please visit www.esrf.or.tz
Applications should reach the Foundation on or before 15th March, 2016
Source: Daily News 3rd March, 2016
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793