THE ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYJob Title: Internal Auditor
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Holder of a CPA (T) or its equivalent qualifications with a minimum of 3 years experience in Auditing, public accounting, consulting and finance.
• Strong analytical skills and sound judgment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
• The person will be responsible for auditing procedures and validating the effectiveness of business process controls.
• Prepares Annual Audit plan.
• Provides a full range of financial and operational audits to ensure that resources and used in compliance with the legal and administrative procedures.
• Ensures that the accepted accounting and audit principles and policies are adhered to.
• Produces reports according to the plan and as per management’s requirement.
• Follows up on audit findings to ensure adequacy and timely correction of weaknesses.
• NOTE: This is a part time job, the assignment requires one to work one out of five days a week. It is recommended that the candidate should be seconded by a company.
Salary: Attractive salary and fee as per ESRF Salary Scheme.
How to Apply
ESRF is an equal opportunity employer. Send your application with the job application Ref. Marked on the envelop, a detailed CV, certified copies of your certificates and transcripts, your telephone number, email and three referees with their emails, postal addresses and telephone numbers to:
The Executive Director
Economic and Social Research Foundation
51 Uporoto Street Ursino Estate
DAR ES SALAAM
You can also send electronic copies of your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on duties and responsibilities, terms of employment and remuneration, please visit www.esrf.or.tz
Applications should reach the Foundation on or before 15th March, 2016
Source: Daily News 3rd March, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.