Job Title: Human Resource and Administration Officer
Reference Code: FCI/TZ /HR-02/2016
Location: ARUSHA - Tanzania
Farm Concern International, FCI is a Market Access and Economic Development Organization working across Africa to improving the livelihoods of small holder communities. Farm Concern International, FCI has an opportunity in the above position.
Main purpose of the job
Providing effective human resource management, administrative and operational support to various functions of the Organization so as to ensure optimal contribution of HR needs of the organization and staff. The holder of this position is also required to facilitate smooth operations of the FCI Tanzania administration functions.
Duties and responsibilities
• Coordinating staff recruitment through laid out policies and procedures
• Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place as well as providing advice and assistance in writing the JDs.
• Ensure compliance to labor laws of the country by advising management and leadership on policy reviews or new policies.
• Performance Management.
• Discipline Management
• Enforcement of HR policies and procedures within the organisation
• Ensure that premises and assets are well managed
• Inventory control and stores management
• Fleet Management and transport logistics advisory support
• Security management
• Degree in Human Resources/Business Related from a recognized University and above
• Professional qualification in Human Resources e.g. Higher National Diploma
• Over two years’ experience in a similar position
• Proficiency in Human Resource Management Information Systems
• Membership with the HR Professional Body in Tanzania
• Exposure to Global HR management trends and systems is an added advantage
• Good understanding of Labour laws within the country
• Experience in Project Based Organisations/Development Agencies will be an advantage
• Strong planning and organizing skills
• Excellent communication, reporting and documentation skills
• Tactful, self-motivated and Result oriented
• Ability to mentor and make effective decisions
• Results and outcomes oriented
• Good track record of unquestionable integrity
• Ability to meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th March 2016. The shortlisting will be ongoing as applications are received.
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.