AKIBA COMMERCIAL BANK PLC
CAREER OPPORTUNITYThis is your opportunity to work with a leading Financial Services provider to the Microfinance and SME sectors as well as Corporate business in Tanzania. Akiba Commercial bank Plc guarantees you to achieve your personal and career aspirations in a dvnamic enabling environment
GENERAL MANAGER, COMMERCE
The Bank is recruiting an experienced individual to lead the business development team and Its various functions in the Bank to meet the desired business goals and expectations.
Reporting to the Managing Director this is an executive management position responsible for the overall direction, planning, implementation and reviewing of strategic policies and procedures for promoting secure, efficient, profitable and sustainable Microfinance, Corporate and SME activities. The General Manager, Commerce has following key responsibilities:-
Growing and managing the credit portfolio and liabilities through acquisition of qualified customers and management of risk. i
• Design and secure approval for the Implementation of innovative banking products in line with the Bank's strategic plan and marketing programmes while optimizing sales opportunities through cross-sell and up-sell.
• Data mining to identify sales opportunities and prioritise target customer groups based on market knowledge and the potential sustainable contribution to the
• Manage sales and services to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the branch network and alternative delivery
• Manage the relationship banking proposition and Its delivery to customers.
• Prepares and manages department establishment, staff cost and budgets to ensure that they are within the overall budget.
• The ideal individual must be a University graduate in relevant fields with at least 8-10 years senior management
• He or she must be a proven manager with a successful track record in growing a new business and a demonstrated ability to do the following:
• Identify and segment customers;
• Produce a business case with all necessary quantitative and qualitative elements;
• Generate accurate, verified information and sound strategies;identify and cultivate relationships with potential partners.
• A creative, innovative and critical thinker who can identify both short and long-term revenue enhancement opportunities.
• Strong listening skills with the ability to assimilate information and translate it into business solutions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Sound judgement with the ability to make decisions and present recommendations with clarity and conviction to serve the business objectives.
If you meet the above requirements and ready for great challenges, mail:
* Covering letter and
• Your Curriculum
To email@example.com by April 8,2016
Source: The Guardian 21 st March 2016
11 Job Posts at Private Forestry Programme (PFP)
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793