THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH, COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, GENDER, ELDERLY AND CHILDREN
PRIVATE HEALTH LABORATORIES BOARD
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIESPrivate Health Laboratories Board (PHLB), is the Government Institution under the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children which registers and manages all Private Health Laboratories in Tanzania (Mainland), Vacancies exist at the Board`s Head Office in Dar es Salaam and applications from suitably qualified and competent persons are invited to fill the following posts:-
1. Laboratory Quality Assurance Officer (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
• To implement activities involved in Laboratory Quality Assurance Framework, Laboratory Standard Guidelines, training curriculum and modules so that they meet International standards requirements.
• To monitor quality of health Laboratory Services in supporting the provison of essential intervention health packages in the private laboratories.
• To work towards Accrediting health laboratory through intenetionally recognized accrediting board.
• To document all laboratory quality activities including submission of reports to relevant authority.
• To liaise with national laboratory quakutt ststens coordinator on all matters conceming private health laboratories quality systems.
• To monitor all EQA results and provide feedback on the effectiveness and performance of private health laboratories nationwide.
• To perform competence assessment to laboratory staff.
• To perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time by Registrar.
Qualifications and Experience
• Medical laboratory technologist or medical laboratory scientist from recognised institutions and registered by health laboratory practitioners council.
• Working experience of three years implementing quality management system (QMS) the quality assurance officer will report direct to the Registar-Private Health Laboratory Board.
2. Medical Health Laboratory Authorized Inspector (1 post)
• To monitor all private health laboratories in Tanzania Mainland.
• To inspect health laboratories, health Laboratory products and supplies countrywide.
• To prosecute offenders by taking in implementing the Act 10 of 1997 and laboratory regulations at national.
• To coordinato preparation of samples for quality assessment, analyze results and disseminate the report.
• To perform any other duties assigned by the registrar from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
• Medical Laboratory Technologist or Medical Laboratory scientist registered by health laboratory practitioners council
• Working experience of three years.
As a medical laboratory authorized inspector she/he will report to the Registrar – Private Health Laboratories Board.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their applications enclosing detailed CV`s two passport-size photographs, photocopies of academic and professional certificates. Names and addresses of three referees to the address under mentioned not later than 8th April, 2016. For all posts mentioned above, the employment condition is for two years contract subject to be renewable.
Private Health Laboratories Board is an equal opportunity employer.
Private Health Laboratories Board
DAR ES SALAAM – TANZANIA
Source: 29th March, 2016
5 Vacancies at First Assurance Company Limited
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email email@example.com
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.