JOB VACANCYGreen Resources is one of the Africa`s largest private forestation companies and fully owned by Green Resources AS. The core business of Green Resources is to develop new commercial forest plantations for industrial wood production as well as industrial operations.
Currently, the Company is seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position
Job Title: Community Development Manager (1 position)
Employer: Green Resources Limited
Reports to: ESG Director
Location: Mafinga, Tanzania
• Provide liaison between the company and the communities in matters of economic social development.
• Ensure that all agreed projects are under a signed project agreement.
• Ensure timely implementation of community development projects and within agreed budgets.
• Ensure implementation of the approved company Grievance Management Plan.
• Ensure implementation of the approved company stakeholder’s engagement plan.
• Ensure implementation of the approved company communications plans (internal and external) including media relations.
• Prepare a report every week and monthly on the accomplishment of each of the above.
• Ensure that all Grievances are reported, and worked upon on a timely manner.
• Liaise with relevant Government ministries and institutions on all matters related to GRI operation versus community works, e.g. Land issues, community development projects, legal compliance etc.
• Any other related duties as will be assigned by your line manager.
Person Specifications and Qualifications
• Master Degree in Community Development (or Sociology-with community and social development background)
• Experience in planning, designing and supervising implementation of participatory community-based projects.
• Working experience in the field not less than 7 years.
• Knowledge in communication skills.
• Knowledge of budgeting and cost control
How to Apply
To apply please send your applications (letter, CV and Copies of academic certificates) to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com before 12th March, 2016.
Source: Daily News 29th February, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.