VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTJOB TITLE: BUSINESS ANALYST
LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM
PharmAccess is in collaboration with the Association of Private Health Facilities in Tanzania (APHFTA), the Christian Social Services Commission (CSSC) and the Private Nurses Midwives Association of Tanzania (PRINMAT) is implementing a DFID- HDIF Funded project, the Business of Quality (BoQ) program that intends to assist health facilities under the umbrella of the three organizations to improve the quality of services and their business performance. For quality improvement, the SafeCare methodology is used as an approach to incrementally improve compliance to national and international standards of health care.
PharmAccess is currently looking for a Business Analyst to assist health care facilities in improving their business performance. This includes trainings but also provision of technical assistance to the participating health facilities to access affordable (bank) credit to finance quality improvement. The successful candidate will require to work in close in collaboration with the Medical Credit Fund (MCF), Besides assisting in improving the business performance, the advisor is also expected to 'participate in issues related to improving the quality of offered health care services since they are related.
Responsibilities will include
• Provide business development training to help participating health facilities improve business performance
• Identification and selection of health facilities in the BoQ partners' networks that might be eligible for credit delivery
• In collaboration with other Quality Officers and the management of the health facility, write an expert option, Business Quick scan or business plan (depending on the loan or lease size) on the facility.
• Upon approval assist the facility in applying for a loan with the MCF's partner banks or financial institutions
• Identification of commercial opportunities within the\ facilities that will make them performs better and posts a better returns –
• Participating in assessments of the quality of healthcare services offered according to the Safe Care methodology
• BSc Business Administration, Finance, Banking, Economics or equivalent from a recognized University
• MBA or post graduate qualification in Management, Accounting or Finance will have an added advantage.
• At least two years post qualification experience in the financial sector
• Management experience in the financial sector/ credit department
• Experience in the Microfinance or SME lending will have an added advantage
• Financial analytical and planning skills.
• Computer literate, including use of tablets and databases/web applications.
• Display a commitment for health development.
• Organizational skills.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Business writing skills
• Advocacy and negotiating skills
How to Apply
PharmAccess is an equal opportunities employer and these positions are open to all, but ONLY qualified candidates should submit a CV and a cover later in English not letter than 14th March 2016 to:
Human Resource Manager
P. O. Box 635
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Only selected candidates will be contacted
Source: The Guardian 3rd March, 2016
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Phone +255 678 226 793