EXPAT LINKERS CO. LTD
P. O BOX 7611
MASAKI STREET, DAR ES SALAAM-TANZANIA
Our client is An Agro-Processing Company with its main office in Johannesburg South Africa. The company is currently extending its operations in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda nad Burundi) and this therefore is calling for a number of highly qualified and experienced Tanzanian citizens for its smooth operations in Tanzania.
The following posts are currently vacant and qualified professionals are hereby invited to submit their fully detailed resumes;
1. Factory Manager (1 position)
2. Group Human Resources Manager (1 position)
3. Human Resources Officers (2 positions)
4. Legal Services Manager (1 Position)
5. Legal Services Officers (2 positions)
6. Environmental Manager (1 position)
7. Environmental Officers (3 positions)
8. Logistics Manager (1 Position)
9. Logistics Officers (3 Positions)
10. Procurement Manager (1 Position)
11. Procurement Officers (3 Positions)
12. Stores Manager (1 position)
13. Stores Officers (4 positions)
14. Supply and Purchasing Manager (1 position)
15. Supply and purchasing officers (3 positions)
• you must be at least a Degree Holder in the post you are applying for except the Factory Manager who must be at least a holder of Masters Degree in Agriculture or related field from a recognised University
• You must be a holder of valid Tanzanian Driving License except Stores and Environmental Officers.
• You must be fluent in English and Kiswahili.
• You must have not less than 2 years experience in the post you are applying for xcept the Factory Manger who must have at least 7 years experience in an Agro-Processing Factory Management.
• you must be flexible, keen to details and ready to learn
• those with basic knowledge of Coffee, Tobacco, Cashewnut, Cotton, Maize, sunflower, Beans, Maize and Rice production stages will be given first priorities
• You must be a Tanzanian
Attractive and competetive salaries plus all the employ benefits will be offered to the best candidates
• Two and a half years renewable contract with three months probation period
Interested and qualified individuals should send their FULL RESUMES (COVER LETTER AND CV) to this address: email@example.com on or before 5th April, 2016.
• Please kindly QUOTE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT LINE AND MAKE SURE YOU ONLY APPLY ONES!!!
• only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Are you applying for job many times and not shortlisted? Now its your time to be called for interview. Get the best CV from professionals within 48 hrs.Call 0658343074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.