IMA WORLD HEALTH
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTOrganizational Description
IMA World Health, with funding from the United Kingdom`s Department for international Development, will be implementing a five-years program titled Addressing Stunting in Tanzania Early (ASTUTE), to reduce the prevalence of stunting (low height for age) among Tanzanian children under 5 years old.
The ASTUTE project in Tanzania will be implemented in the 5 regions of Kagera, Mwanza, Shinyanga, Geita and Kigoma in collaboration with Local Government Authorities and other multi-sectoral stakeholders to support the National Nutrition Strategy and will look, specifically to:-
• Support interventions to build knowledge, change attitudes, strengthen practice and expand services.
• Retain health facility and community level resource persons to ensure community engagement.
• Deliver overall nutrition components and build the capacity of District Nutrition Officers and district trainers.
• Build capacity for planning, programming, budgeting and financial management to sustainably address stunting.
IMA invites applications from qualified persons to fill the positions listed below:
1. Nutrition Officer (4 positions)
2. Social Behavior Change Officer (4 positions)
3. Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (1 position)
4. Finance officer (1 position)
5. Finance Assistant (1 position)
How to Apply
Interested persons may consult the IMA World Health website at www.imaworldhealth.org to view the complete job on the home page of the IMA website, look for the link labelled “careers”.
Applicants may submit their application together with photocopies of testimonials plus updated curriculum vitae by 11th March, 2016:
By email: tanzaniaHR@imaworldhealth.org the email subject must read the position applied. Email applications must be accompanied by a signed and scanned letter, the original of which will be required to be produced at the time of interview. Or by mail: Applications must in a sealed envelope addressed to the following:
IMA World Health Tanzania
DAR ES SALAAM – TANZANIA
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Source: Mwananchi 1st March 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793