VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTTPC ltd is one of the fast growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality.
Applications are invited from energetic, proactive and dynamic persons to bring new ideas and initiatives to TPC Club and broaden our Activities portfolio and be dedicated to lead the Activities program.
Job Title: Activities Manager (1 Post)
Reports to: Club Manager
Core Job Description
• To assist the Club Managers on the day to day activities as requested by guests; influencing and developing these services through significant knowledge and understanding of what's happening in & around TPC
• Interact with surrounding communities to expand activities/offering guests
• Conduct and/or arrange tours of sugar plantations
• Advise guests on activities Le cycle routes and birding hotspots.
• Responsible for set up functions.
• Organize golf tournaments – leads pre - event meetings.
• Organize with Field Rangers when guest want to Visit Namalok forest.
• Interact with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Coordinates and communicates verbally and in writing with guests/ management regarding activity details.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by Club Managers or Finance Executive Officer.
• Demonstrate strong ability on challenging deadlines, strong social/people skills/cheerful / outgoing, Motivated/ passionate/enthusiastic, ability to work alone and as part of a team, ability to work under Pressure, willingness to work hard/ long hours when needed adaptable/flexible attitude, honest, trustworthy professional and reliable.
• Holder of certificate of secondary education, basic hotel management course, basic computer knowledge in MS Office from a recognized institutional and three years’ experience at mid-management level in tourism industry
• An attractive package commensurate with one's qualifications and experience awaits the successful candidate(s).
Mode of Application
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their applications to the Address below, describing how they qualify for the position.
They should also send detailed CV, copies of academic credentials, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses by 3rd March, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resources Executive Officer
P. O. Box 93
Moshi, Kilimanjaro Tanzania
Source: Mwananchi 18th February, 2016
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793