ANGLOGOLDASHANT GEITA GOLD MINING LIMITED
VACANCYJOB TITLE: COMMUNITY GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Job Number: GGM-2016-XND-01
Number of Positions: 01
Works For: community Engagement Superintendent
• A minimum of Bachelor`s degree in Law (LLB), Community Development or any other relevant field of Social Sciences.
• Minimum of 2 years practical experience in areas of community engagement, conflict resolution and/or management.
Purpose of the Role
Liaise with community members to ensure there is proper and accurate collection of all grievances, coordination of adjudication and provision of feedback to the Unit Manager.
• Liaise with local Government Authorities and ail stakeholders in the zone to develop and maintain good relationship.
• Communicate properly the mining activities to the community to avoid contradictions.
• Receive all grievances, examine and file/register them where appropriate into the register.
• Ensure grievances are investigated and adjudicated timely.
• Work in the capacity of Grievance Committee Secretary in all proceedings.
• Provide weekly grievance reports and advise, where appropriate, on any matter that needs immediate attention.
• Follow up with other departments on information related to raised grievance.
• Record and file every detail, be it photographic, print, audio or visual concerning a registered grievance.
• Report immediately to the community engagement superintendent in case of (any) challenges encountered in the course of execution of tasks.
• Maintain and foster a work achievement ethic.
• Represent the company in public and non-public community events/activities to promote interaction and maintain the company`s positive image.
• Report any community incident immediately to the community engagement superintendent.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
Work Place Competencies
• Team player
• Experience in management of people and teams.
• Skills in negotiating and managing partner relationships.
• The ability to work across all disciplines, where rigorous engagement and interaction is expected.
• The ability to handle conflict resolution.
• The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing with good presentation and facilitation skills.
• The ability to work and communicate with people at all levels/good interpersonal skills.
Valid Tanzania driving licence will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Airport Operations Assistant
Job Number: GGM-2016-XUM-01
Number of Positions: 01
Works For: Administration Superintendent
• Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) plus either of the following:
• Aeronautical mobile services operator certificate or ATC license.
• Airport Operations certificate.
• Aeronautical Information management certificate.
• Aviation and ground base of HF/VHF radio communication system.
• Aircraft operations and procures.
Purpose of the Role
The main purpose of Airport Operations Assistant is to provide services to all internal and external customers such as passengers, pilots and all other airport users.
Assistant to the Airport Supervisor on the following tasks:
• Handle arriving and departing aircraft movements.
• Handle incoming and outgoing passenger movements.
• Collect and disseminate meteorological information to pilots.
• Air to ground communication through HF and VHF.
• Ensure the provision of airport operations and facilitation services according to ICAO SARPS
Main or Key Accountabilities
• Ensure proper maintenance of equipment and airport facilities.
• Compile data on passenger, aircraft and cargo movements.
• Prepare monthly report and submit to TCAA and GGM.
• Supervise the cleanliness of terminal building and surroundings.
• Ensure proper upkeep of gardens, outdoor and indoor plants to ensure the aerodrome is environmentally friendly.
• Adhere to HSE standard requirements.
• Able to speak and understand English language.
• Good communication skills.
• Valid Tanzanian driving license will be an added advantage.
• Computer Literate (MS word, MS Excel, Ms PowerPoint)
• Be physically and mentally fit and hard working
• Be able to work under pressure with zero supervision.
• Willing to attend standby and call out duties.
Application cover letter (subject should be: Community Grievance Officer and/or quote the job number), detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, e-mail and telephone contacts names and address of three referees to be forwarded to bellow address:
Mode of Application
You will be required to bring original certificates if you are contacted for interviews.
Human Resources Manager
Geita Gold Mining Limited
NB: Internal applicants may submit applications to departmental HR Officer. All internal applications must be endorsed by the applicant`s head of department.
Application letters should reach the above on or before 23rd February, 2016 – 17 hr 30.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Source: The Guardian 17th February, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.