CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH BRAC TANZANIA (Re advertised)
BRAC is one of the world’s leading development organization has extensive development programs globally. BRAC in Tanzania is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following position.
Regional Human resource Officer
Recruitment and selection
• Receiving Approved Man power requisition from Country talent acquisition officer
to initiate recruitment process.
• Preparing advertisement, checking application letters and short listing.
• Arranging interview for .successfully shortlisted candidates..
• To collect all necessary documents from the new staffs and submit to Talent acquisition officer for contract preparation.
• To support Talent acquisition Officer with all Probation Reviews and to ensure that all probation reviews are completed within agreed timescales.
• To ensure offers of employment and associated contract documentation are within HR Policy.
• Appropriate employment checks/Background check of the newly recruited staffs.
Training and Development
• Assist country office training Lead in Training need Analysis
• Assisting Training team in preparations and organization of various training in the field.
• Assist Country office training Lead in running IDMC Campaign.
• To work closely with Accounts in the matter of payroll preparation.
• Managing leave and attendance of regional staffs
• Ensuring all staffs have renewed contracts
• Assisting HRC in issuing and processing transfer proposal, transfer orders and resignation letters.
• Handling employee’s relations issues by the consultation with Manager-HR service i.e helping line managers in attending formal disciplinary hearing, helping line managers in issuing show case as well as documenting all disciplinary operations took place.
• To preserve staff personal files and update whenever necessary.
• Assist HR Service in Managing staff information system software (HRIS)
Human resource strategy
• Periodically organize policy sharing events to the concerned regional staffs.
• To communicate the gaps of various policies and process and the possible solutions to HR strategy.
• Assist in Performance management system in terms of staffs objective setting in January, Midterm review and year end review.
• University degree in human resources Management, Public Administration or a related field.
• Minimum 3 to 4 years working experience.
• Computer Skills including demonstrated hands on experience with Ms words, Excel etc.
• Must be good in report writing in English
• Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
Job Location: Shinyanga, Kilimanjaro and Dodoma
How to apply: Applications for the position must include:
• A cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements.
• Detailed curriculum vitae showing contact address, email, and day-time mobile phone number(s) and three (3) referees.
• ONLY copies of academic and professional certificates
• If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply to
BRAC Tanzania Finance Ltd,
Plot #2329, Block-H,
Mbezi Beach, and
P.O. Box 105213,
Dar Es Salaam or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 25.03.2016 only short listed candidates will be contacted.
• Job location preferences should clearly be indicted
• Apply through email only.
• Position applied should be clearly indicated in the subject of the e mail.
BRAC Tanzania is an equal opportunity Employer
JISHINDIE ZAWADI YA GARI, CAMERA, SPEAKER NK KILA MWEZI, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE KISHA FUATA MAELEKEZO============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793