STAMIGOLD COMPANY LIMITED
JOB VACANCYJOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT OFFICER (2) POSTS
Reporting Line: Head Procurement Management Unit
Work Roster: 6/3(42 days on, 21 days off)
Contract Duration: Not exceeding 24 months, Subject to Renewal
To ensure that at organization level, there is fair application in all procurement process, competitive, transparent, non-discriminatory and value for money procurement to administer resources allocated to PMU, provide technical and operational advice to the Stamigold Company Limited in conformity with Public Procurement Act. Its Regulations and Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA) Guidelines.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• To prepare, coordinate and implement Annual Procurement and disposal plans;
• To assist in reviewing the Procurement Plan in collaboration with PMU staff and update it when required to reflect new development in plan and possible changes in dates, lots, procurement methods etc.
• To prepare and present accurate periodic reports to the Mine General Manager and the Tender Board.
• To ensure conformity with the public procurement Act of 2011, its regulations and guidelines of 2013 and advise the Company on all matters pertaining to procurement.
• To review and evaluate procurement requirements and recommend appropriate alternative procedures.
• To review, quality-check and clear tender evaluation reports for submission to the SBM Tender Board for approval.
• To prepare tendering documents and pre-qualification documents for Goods, Works and Services.
• To conduct training in procurement and contract management.
• To validate authenticity of payment certificates and invoices before payment.
• To coordinate development and review of policies relevant to procurement function.
• To effectively administer all resources allocated to the Department.
• To assist in preparation and management of all procurement contracts.
• To assist in developing and maintaining an acceptable procurement record keeping systems.
• Develops efficient and effective Customer-Suppliers Relationship
• To Liaise with Warehouse staff or user departments before delivery of goods/services.
• To place orders for goods or services to suppliers as requested by user department and ensure timely delivery of goods or services.
• To perform any other relevant duties assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Academic Qualifications and Experience
The ideal incumbent for this position should have the following qualifications and experience
• University Degree/Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management from a recognized higher learning institution.
• Certified Procurement and Supplies Processional, CPSP (T) or MCIPS (UK) and he/she must be registered with the procurement and supplies professional and Technician Board (PSPTB) in the category of Approved procurement and supplies professional.
• Knowledge and competence in information and communications technology (ICT) application, and familiarity with one of the accounting software.
• A strong background and good knowledge of the public procurement Act and its Regulations with PPRA guidelines.
• Not less than tree (3) years work experience in relevant fields in a reputable institutions out of which two (2) years should be in a public/Government sector.
• Decisiveness, Resilience and Resourcefulness with high degree of confidentiality.
• Good verbal communication skills and command of Swahili and English.
• Strong and proven management ability with leadership qualities are essential.
• High level of interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Must be a team player, flexible, attentively details (good listener) and result oriented.
• Demonstrated track record of integrity and honesty.
• A working knowledge of appropriate software programs that will facilitate the reporting. These include Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and Access or other database software.
Candidate should send their applications accompanied with the following
• A detailed CV/Resume with 3 referees
• Position title in subject heading.
• Copy of ID (Birth Certificate or Vote ID or Copy of your Passport or National ID.
• Details of Previous employment.
• Home address (include Village/town/city where living)
• Personal contact details (phone number, Email address).
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which will include excellent benefits. All interested candidates are invited to submit or sent their applications by February 21st, 2016.
All applications should be addressed to:
The General Manager
DAR ES SALAAM
Applications may also be sent to the email: Hr.email@example.com
Do not apply more than once for this position.
Stamigold offers equal employment opportunities to qualified men and women, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Source: Daily News 15th February, 2016
SHINDANO SHINDANO!!! SHINDA GARI JIPYA TOKA JAPAN, BONYEZA HAPA KUJISAJILI BURE============
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793