Application Deadline: 29 Feb 2016
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
1. To advise managers on budget activity, presenting monthly and quarterly reports as required to service managers and divisional managers, in accordance with agreed timescales.
2. To ensure that the accounts are closed at year end in accordance with the departmental guidelines.
3. To be responsible for year-end reconciliation of personal accounts and production of year-end certificates and profomas.
4. To maintain records of external funding and monitor the income to ensure that it has been received and coded to correct cost centres.
5. To draft financial and statistical information for inclusion in governance board reports in respect of designated service areas.
6. Prepare and submit customer invoices.
7. Code, post and receipt payments
8. Prepare and coordinate deposit activities.
9. Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations.
10. Monitor customer accounts for nonpayment and delayed payment.
11. Check, verify and process invoices.
12. Sort, code and enter accounts payable data.
13. Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices.
14. Maintain vendor files.
15. Verify taxes and other deductions.
16. Prepare and distribute payroll checks.
17. Find and use accounting data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies.
18. Track and audit petty cash.
19. Assist with employee expense reports.
20. Perform filing and general administrative tasks.
21. Liaise with other departments/customers/vendors.
Education and Experience
1. Minimum two years’ experience in an accounting position.
2. Degree in accounting or diploma.
3. Computer experience
4. Studying towards CPA or professional accounting qualification.
SEND YOUR CV AND A COVER LETTER TO email@example.com
POSITION: SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
Application Deadline: 29 Feb 2016
WORK STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
SERVICE CATEGORY: HOSPITALITY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions and enforcing policies and procedures.
Preparing and completing action plans for accomplishing the assigned duties by the Superiors.
Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards and identifying trends.
Meet with prospective guests and other sales stakeholders to discuss business. Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
Work with senior sales managers or owners to plan sales promotions, set sales goals, and train staff.
Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related assigned duties.
Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas.
Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs.
Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
Improving product packaging and coordinating new product development.
Creating and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with customers.
Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring
specific needs and anticipating new opportunities.
Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading
professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in
Protects organization's core values by keeping information confidential.
Be able to handle and manage stress appropriately.
EDUCATION BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor or master's degree in a business related disciplines.
Acquired specialization in hospitality management will be an added
At least two years work experience.
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.