COCA-COLA KWANZA LIMITED
CAREER OPPORTUNITYJOB TITLE: PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND COMMUNICATION/LEGAL SPECIALIST
Coca-Cola Kwanza Limited of Dar Es Salaam, is part of the only anchor bottler in Africa, (Coca-Cola Sabco) in the Coca-Cola Company`s global franchise system. As a multinational company dealing in fast moving consumer products, we strive to maintain world class standards in every aspect of our business. In addition, we are also committed to train and develop Tanzanian citizens and to this end we require the services of high calibre Tanzanians to provide a leading edge to our business in Tanzania.
Coca-Cola Sabco Tanzania requires the services of a Public Affairs and Communication/Legal Specialist to be based in Dar Es Salaam. The incumbent will directly report to the country public affairs and communication manager.
• Responsible for leadership, development and execution of strategies of Public Affairs and Communications matters.
• Act as the principal company representative to address and advocate on behalf of tax, regulatory and fiscal changes to promote sustainable growth for the coca-Cola system.
• He/she will develop & maintain company relationships with external stakeholders: i.e.
o Government ministries of finance, health, trade3/industry, heads of state and their offices.
o Media – print, electronic & social media.
o Quasi-government departments e.g. competition commissions, consumer organisations, bureaus of standards/NGOs on all 5 critical areas of CCS` community intervention in the company i.e. 5 by 20, water, health, education et al.
• Law Degree coupled with a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in similar positions.
• Extensive understanding of Government, Government regulations and Laws, strategic thinking and Analysis, strong Advocacy and presentation communications and diplomatic skills, advanced writing & public speaking in English,
• High levels of integrity and honest work ethics.
Interested applicants to send their applications, reference PACO216 to: email: Lsumari@tz.ccsabco.com
Closing date for all applications: 29th February, 2016.
Source: The Guardian 17th February, 2016
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793