AFRICA INLAND CHURCH TANZANIA
DIOCESE OF TABORA
TABORA, TANZANIA, EA.
AICT, DIOCESE OF TABORA is a religious institution which also runs community based projects. Currently AICT church in collaboration with PACT-Tanzania is implementing OVC program to ensure sustainable wellbeing of OVC in Tabora Municipality. For efficient execution of its duties, AICT Tabora is looking for enthusiastic, creative, energetic individuals, who are currently to fill this position (short-term employment):
Position: Pamoja Tuwalee, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Reports to: General Secretary
Location: Tabora Municipal
Job Objective: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Position is crucial to the success of OVC integrated services under Pamoja Tuwalee. She/he is expected to have a very clear understanding of the Program Objectives and approaches and ensure the same is well communicated to other program Practitioners including Community leaders, Most Vulnerable Committee members and Volunteers. The position requires a high degree of integrity, professionalism, flexibility and perseverance, as well as the ability to anticipate, identify and resolve problems in the field.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures that the program approaches, objectives and goals are well understood and implemented accordingly at the municipality level.
• Support AICT to collect and analyze data as stipulated in Monitoring and Evaluation Plan.
• Maintaining proper documentation of program data including periodic progress reports files.
• Conduct data verification and periodic data audits to ensure data quality at all times.
• Facilitate the program team in the development, implementation and updating of Program performance monitoring plan.
• Support AICT in preparation of annual work plan and budgets for Pamoja Tuwalee program.
• Support organization to identify services providers and build and strategically bi-directional referral system for OVC support.
• Prepare and submit quarterly and annual progress reports on time
• Conducts frequent field visits as part of backstopping to the WORTH Groups and MVCC to be able to implement the program as per program plans
• Collaborates with technical partners in the municipality towards integration of the various OVC related aspects like WORTH, Child Protection /GBV and HIV/AIDS prevention to make sure that are all inclusive to the OVC program
• Strengthens communication and collaboration with district and ward LGA to ensure ownership and sustainability of the program
• As part of the team player, contributes to the AICT general Mission and Goals
• Remains up-to-date with latest methodologies, best practices, and Donor requirements in OVC programming.
• Other duties as assigned by the AICT General Secretary to program objectives.
Diploma or Bachelors in field(s) relevant to fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities as described above.
• Energetic team player who enjoys working with community structures and members
• At least two years of progressively responsible experience as a program development professional, with preference for candidates whose experience includes working with NGOs and Faith Based Organizations.
• Social Work experience a plus
• Creative thinker
• Ability to work with team members, stakeholders and community members of national communities
• Demonstrated understanding of the spectrum of OVC/MVC services and challenges faced in delivery of services in poor areas
• Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
• Strong computer (EXCEL) literacy skills.
• Ability to ride motorcycle and with driving license
• Strong Language capability in both Kiswahili and English.
• The successful candidates will be offered a six months contract with possibility of extension depending on donor
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, submit your application letter describing why you are the right candidate for AICT, Curriculum vitae detailing your experience with three referees and copies of your certificates and letter of introduction from Pastor to introduce candidate that is a Christian with good standing and send either via Post Office or by hand or Email: email@example.com only electronic copies will be accepted through the email.
Closing date for applications: 17:00 pm, Tuesday 10th February 2016 (only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
AICT- TABORA DIOCESE
P.O BOX 1286
NOTE: women are encouraged to apply
Avoid scams : NEVER pay to have your CV / Application pushed forward. Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM.============
Are you disappointed by fruitless job applications and never get shortlisted? The problem is not you, its your CV. This comes to an end, Now for outstanding CV and Jobs professional advice, contact Bright Professionals Tanzania and grab your dream job. We also prepare social science business researches and proposals.
Contact us via
Phone: 0678 226 793